The Magma group carries out all the geotechnical tests in-situ, and in particular the 200kN static penetrometer tests on trucks.
Magma International is one of the few geotechnical groups in Africa to offer and provide its customers with a complete solution integrating in-situ tests and laboratory analysis.
Magma International takes charge of your geotechnical projects whether they are related to civil engineering, mining, infrastructure, energy or hydraulics. In 2017, the Magma group is working on the Nouakchott-Nouadhibou 500 km high voltage power line project. The Magma group was selected for its ability to manage the project within the timeframe set by the client.
Quality geotechnical tests
Thanks to its highly qualified personnel, the Magma Group can intervene on complex sites such as mines in full desert or in tropical zones.
Our equipment is monitored and controlled by accredited organizations that verify their compliance with international standards, whether European or American.
- Static penetrometer tests (CPT 200kN), automated, on 6x6 truck, with interstitial pressure measurement
- Dynamic penetrometer tests (heavy and light)
- Heavy and light plate tests (on backfill or excavation bottom)
- Density tests in place (nuclear or membrane density meters...)
- Soil electrical resistivity tests
- Inspection tests (static pile loading test or pile failure test), sonic or mechanical impedance testing, pull-out tests.
- Water tests: Lefranc, Lugeon tests
- Aménagements portuaires
- Dragages et prospections matériaux
- Fondations d'ouvrages d'art
- Emissaires de rejet, pipelines, atterrages de câbles et conduites
- Diagnostics environnementaux
- Etudes géologiques