IRC Consultants, the Magama Group's design office, carries out all types of hydraulic studies.
The group operates in the various hydraulic businesses. It assists project managers in their projects structuring from water withdrawal to treatment and distribution.
From food to sanitation
For its hydraulic projects, the group operates throughout Africa in urban and rural areas. Its areas of expertise are related to drinking water supply and wastewater treatment infrastructures.
From study to project management
For its customers, the group intervenes on all the preliminary stages of the project, and in particular all the studies, up to quality control and site monitoring.
The group has recently completed two major projects:
- Study of the drinking water supply of 500 rural localities of the Aftout Echergui from the Foum Gleita dam
- Rosso City Sanitation
- Socio-economic studies with field surveys
- Topographic studies
- Geotechnical investigations
- Design and calculation of civil engineering works
- Sizing of pipes and pumping stations
- Design and calculations of drinking water treatment plants
- Design and calculations of wastewater treatment plants
- Preparation of tender and implementation documents
- Rural drinking water systems,
- Urban drinking water systems,
- Water treatment plants,
- Sewage treatment plants,
- Hydraulic works: water towers, reservoirs, water intakes